Saturday, December 17, 2011

Roses are red, violets are blue, my poetry might suck, but so do you


The Mighty Warrior Lies

Another end to another day,
The mighty warrior is here to play.
He seems so bold with his steel sword,
but soon enough he becomes bored.

He promised good times, and freedom at last,
but we forgot, that was the past.
If only we had seen from the start,
the darkness that filled his seemingly good heart.

Hunger and pain is all we know,
The money and strength we need is low.
The mighty warrior was a fraud,
he promised us a battle we could applaud.

The mighty warrior was a demon is disguise,
his act of deceit took us by surprise.
We're left defenseless, with no one to call,
our last resort doomed us to fall.

Our time is short, we hug and pray,
hoping to see another light of day.
We kiss and cry, say our goodbyes,
wishing we hadn't fell for the mighty warrior's lies.




The Angel Of My Dreams

When I look down the road of life
long and ahead of me
I search around
for the one I long to see

She smiles my light
she speaks my clouds
and she moves my world

I listen to her
for she is the only heaven
I'd truly die for

When I'm flying down that road
still long and ahead of me
I make one last glance and see her
the angel of my dreams



No comments:

Post a Comment